Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
In the given terms and condition the following words and phrases mean:
1.1 “Buyer” a person, firm or company responsible for purchasing goods from the company;
1.2 “The Company” here means “www.preownedphones.com.au”, “Www.preownedphones.com.au” that may be interchangeable in this document. They all have similar meanings Pre Owned Iphones:
1.3 “Contract” stands for the contract between the Company and the Buyer which shall be regarded to incorporate these terms:
1.4 “Goods” stands for any good agreed in the given Contract form to be supplied by the Company to the Buyer;
1.5 “Place of delivery” is the location where the good is to be delivered.
The mentioned Terms and Conditions referred to any statute or statutory provision shall be constructed as a reference to such statute or statutory provision as changed, modified, re-enacted or replaced from time-to-time.
- Electronic Communications
3.1 When you visit or send emails to www.www.preownedphones.com.au, you are communicating with www.preownedphones.com.au electronically. Www.preownedphones.com.au shall communicate you by email or by posting notices on this website. You are agreeing to all the terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications provided to you electronically satisfy any requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Copyright and Database Rights
4.1 All the content available on Website, such as texts, audio clips, logos, graphics, software, data compilation, images and digital downloads, belongs to www.preownedphones.com.au or its content suppliers. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of www.preownedphones.com.au. All software available on this site belong to www.preownedphones.com.au.
4.2 You will not be allowed to systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without www.preownedphones.com.au expressed written consent. To be precise, you may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without Www.preownedphones.com.au expressed written consent.
4.3 The site and its web contents, which includes but is not bounded, to text, photographs, icon, and all of the images, are protected by copyright. Any copying, reproducing or adaption of such copyrights work for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden unless prior written authorization is obtained from Www.preownedphones.com.au
4.4 Www.preownedphones.com.au respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright violation, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
5.1 All trademarks mentioned on Www.preownedphones.com.au appeared on this site website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Www.preownedphones.com.au.
- License for website access
6.1 This site and the regarded web content that includes and is not limited to, icons, texts, photographs and images, are protected by copyright. Any duplicating, adaptation, reproduction of copyright works for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless previously written authorization is availed from Www.preownedphones.com.au.
6.2 Www.preownedphones.com.au allows you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download or modify it, or any part of it, except with expressed written consent from the Company. The license shall not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; collection and the use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any use of this website or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar gathering of data and the extraction tools.
6.3 You may not frame or use framing techniques in order to include any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, form, text, page layout) of Www.preownedphones.com.au without expressed written consent. You may not use disguised text or any meta-tags using Www.preownedphones.com.au names or trademarks without having written authorization from Www.preownedphones.com.au. Any unauthorized use shall cancel the permission or license granted by Www.preownedphones.com.au
- Use of the site
7.1 With the purpose of maintain the reliability and integrity of the website, the maintenance work takes place regularly. The maintenance works may affect your site usage, and may also affect your access to the website. We will do our best to make sure that the availability of the website will not be interrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, as per the nature of the Internet, it cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
7.2 The website must not be in a way that may cause the website to be interrupted or impaired in any form.
7.3 You agree that you and Www.preownedphones.com.au shall be responsible for entire communications and content that may be sent from your computer to us and you shall use the website for lawful purposes only.
7.4 You must not use the website for wrong or unlawful purposes
7.5 You will not be allowed to send, use or reuse any material that is considered illegal, abusive, offensive, menacing, defamatory, or contradicting copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or may be injurious to any third party; or that consisting of software viruses, any sort of political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailings or any spam, chain letters; in order to cause inconvenience.
- Your Account
8.1 If you are using the website, then you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your respective account and password, and for restricting access to your computer to be prevented from any sort of unauthorized access to your account. You are ageing to accept the responsibility for all the activities that are taking place within your account or with your respective password. You must take all the necessary steps to make sure that your password is kept confidential and is secured and you must inform us immediately if you believe that your password has become known to any other party or if the password is being used in an unauthorized manner.
8.2 Kindly make sure that the provided details are correct and complete, and inform us immediately of any changes to the provided information when registering. You may access and update much of the information you provide us with in the ‘My Account’ area of the website or by notifying us.
8.3 Www.preownedphones.com.au reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit the regarded content, or cancel orders. If we cancel an order from your Account, you shall not be charge for it.
Site Content and User Comments
9.1 While information on this site is believed to be correct at the time of inclusion, there may occasionally be typing errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to product descriptions, pricing and/or availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions or to change or update information on this site at any time without prior notice (including after your order submission). This site and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, related to this site or its contents.
9.2 This site and its contents are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property rights which are and will at all times remain owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. You are not entitled to exercise or benefit from any such rights. You not be allowed to publish, transmit, distribute, modify, sell or participate in the sale of, in whole or in part, any of the contents on this site or related software whatsoever.
9.3 We attempt to display the merchandise shown on our site correctly and accurately. The actual colors you see will depend on the monitor that you are viewing. We cannot guarantee that the color shown is exactly the same as the product you receive after purchase.
9.4 Www.preownedphones.com.au lists thousands of products for sale on the website and hosts reviews submitted by customers, it is not possible for us to be aware of the contents of each product listed for sale, or each comment or review that is displayed. Accordingly, Www.preownedphones.com.au operates on a "notice and take down" basis. If you believe that any content or advertised sale on the website contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately by following our Notice and Procedure for Notifying of Defamatory Content. Once this procedure is followed by, Www.preownedphones.com.au will make all reasonable endeavors to remove the defamatory content within a reasonable time.
9.5 Any content or submitted material posted by you and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Www.preownedphones.com.au a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Www.preownedphones.com.au the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if we choose. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to waive any of the above rights, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Www.preownedphones.com.au.
9.6 You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post provided that, at the date the content or material is submitted to Www.preownedphones.com.au: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Www.preownedphones.com.au policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Www.preownedphones.com.au for all claims brought by a third party against Www.preownedphones.com.au or its affiliates, arising out of, or in connection with, a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Cancellation & Return
Before placing an order, please read below for PreOwnedPhones.com.au cancellation policy.
- Change of mind – once you have checked out, we will process your order immediately. Therefore, we do not accept cancellation with reasons such as, but not limited to change of mind, not sure about policy (which we already included on our webpage), etc. Also no change of order is allowed unless the item you require is out of stock. In worse case there will be 10% restocking fee within 15 days.
- Shortage of stock – If the item you purchased is shortage or no longer available, you can choose to cancel and receive refund.
- Duplicated order – sometimes we may receive duplicated orders due to varies issues. We will cancel the duplicated order for you as per your request.
- Color choices – once you have placed your order, if we find out that we do not have the item you need indicated in your order, we will suggest if you want to switch to other available color choice or similar models or have order canceled. We will respect your decision.
- Outside Australia/New Zealand – We only accept order within Australia or New Zealand. Orders placed outside these two countries will be cancelled.
- Place another new order to replace original order - We may not be able to modify everything on your order including payment details, so if you would like to cancel the original order to place another order with another payment method which include your payment information, we will only cancel your original order after you placed a new order.
- Any testing or fraud order would be banned from our website and automatically cancelled.
- If we cannot contact you and confirm your identification within 5 working days after you place the order, your order will be automatically cancelled.
- Important: Do not open the covered iPhone. Opening the covered iPhone may cause damage that is not covered by our warranty and will void the warranty. Only expert technicians from preownedphones.com.au or an authorized service provider should perform service on the covered iPhone.
- The phones that we offer are all unlocked for use in Australia and New Zealand. Phones may not be able to be connected to any other carriers out of these areas and returns will not be accepted base on any connectivity issue experienced outside New Zealand and Australia.
- We may replace any phone parts with third party manufactured components to make sure the phone is in normal working condition prior to selling to clients.
- LCD/LED issues, Hardware, Broken seals or opened phones are not covered under warranty.
- All faulty phones must be returned without icloud or passcodes locked.
- If phones are found to be locked with passcodes or icloud activated, we will charge a minimum $50 AUD as administration cost.
- If phones are returned with passcode or/and icloud activated, we cannot carry out any warranty service and item will be returned to customer.
- Phone will be returned to our Hong Kong address so that our Tech team will inspect it and for the fast resolution of the case. Customer will bear the return postage and preownedphones.com.au will bear all the admin costs and return postage to customer.
- All phones must be returned with all accessories included in the original package. We reserve the right to refuse refund or warranty request if there is a lack of accessories returned to our warehouse.
16. Battery Life
We perform 200 point checking before dispatch to make sure the phones are in perfect condition one of its points is Battery Life. We keep 95% battery health. Below 95% Batteries are replaced with new one.
Note: Battery health is determined by the factors that it is replacement battery or Genuine. Our tech experts can further guide after assessment if the batteries are to be replaced or not. Contact our Support.
- Losses and Limitation of Liability
17.1 Www.preownedphones.com.au liability in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of the subject matter of the Contract shall not exceed the total value of the goods delivered under the terms.
17.2 Www.preownedphones.com.au will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these conditions, if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website, or a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to either you or us when you commenced using the website or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed.
17.3 Www.preownedphones.com.au and its affiliates are not liable for any damages, claims, losses, costs or expenses of any kind arising from your use of this website or from any medium of communication with www.Www.preownedphones.com.au , or from any information, content, materials, products, (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through www.Www.preownedphones.com.au .
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
18.1 If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void or unenforceable by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions. They will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
19.1 Www.preownedphones.com.au reserves the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies of Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you are using the website or when you are ordering goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be affected and will not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining condition.
20.1 If you are found breaching these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Recycling & Disposal
21.1 We strongly recommend that all Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your waste disposal or recycling bin.
22.1 Www.preownedphones.com.au does not has the policy of selling products to persons under the age of 18, but we do sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Www.preownedphones.com.au only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.